TO OUR PATIENTS
THE NEWPORT HEART MEDICAL OFFICES
REMAIN OPEN FOR ALL PATIENT CARE ACTIVITIES
DURING THE COVID-19 SITUATION.
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT WE ARE TAKING EXTRA PRECAUTIONS DURING THIS TIME TO ASSURE YOUR SAFETY, THE SAFETY OF OUR STAFF AND THE SAFETY OF ALL OUR PATIENTS.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING CHANGES:
- WE WILL BE CHECKING YOUR TEMPERATURE AT THE FRONT DESK AT THE TIME OF CHECK IN.
- WE ASK THAT YOU WEAR SOME TYPE OF FACE COVERING WHILE IN THE OFFICE.
- AFTER CHECKING IN, YOU WILL BE ESCORTED TO AN EXAM ROOM. YOU MAY BE ASKED TO WAIT OUTSIDE IF THERE ARE NO EXAM ROOMS AVAILABLE. FAMILY MEMBERS AND/OR CAREGIVERS MAY ACCOMPANY THE PATIENT TO THE EXAM ROOM BUT WE ASK THAT NO ONE WAIT IN THE RECEPTION AREA.
ALSO, IT IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT THAT YOU NOT COME TO OUR OFFICE IF:
- YOUR ARE SICK (FEVER, COLD, SNEEZING, RUNNY NOSE, COUGH).
- YOU HAVE BEEN IN CLOSE CONTACT WITH ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN CONFIRMED TO BE INFECTED WITH THE COVID-19 VIRUS OR IS SUSPECTED TO BE INFECTED.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION.
PLEASE E-MAIL OUR OFFICE MANAGER: SUSAN@NEWPORTHEART.COM
IF YOU HAVE SPECIFIC QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS.
Established in 1994,
Newport Heart Medical Group
is a full service cardiology practice
providing the complete spectrum of cardiac services.
All cardiologists at Newport Heart are
Board Certified in Cardiology
and work exclusively out of
Hoag Hospital in Newport Beach
HOAG MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
Hoag Hospital, Newport Beach, is a nationally recognized, acute care hospital
serving Orange County since 1952.
Hoag Hospital has a commitment to providing the highest quality of healthcare services and is particularly well regarded for its excellence in cardiovascular services.